What's done in the DARK will surely come to the LIGHT :)

Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

I love you. And that's all I know.

Don't love me if you're going to end up hurting me.
I used to be so strong,
now I cry so much,
I don't even know what's wrong.
It was bullshit after bullshit after bullshit.
Before you want or demand anything more,
see just how much you own
and how much you could have lost,
then maybe you'll know how much you have in life.
I feel like I'm dying inside.
Little by little.
I feel numb.
I don't miss you,
I don't think about you,
I just stopped caring I guess.
I realized how much I've cared and how unappreciated I felt.
And then I realized that I just have to love myself enough to walk away.
Just be done with you.
I mean, I know I'm not perfect...
But I love you, with all my heart, I do.
I guess I'm not as tough.
Or at least,
I thought I was enough.

2 komentar:

putri syafarani mengatakan...

hahahaha de..
i think its too much..there is no " i used to be so strong '
for me we are strong, but sometimes we forgot how strong we are..
its too gone with the wind...and that ship sailed a long time ago..

dilaaa mengatakan...

Wah yg ini.. Hahaha it wasn't me. *blushing* that's why I wrote it in english, kebayang gak sih klo pake bhs Indonesia gmn. So creepy. Hahaha dangdut.