What's done in the DARK will surely come to the LIGHT :)

Jumat, 24 Februari 2012

even angels cry...

Do you ever realize the time when we cried but our mother was smiling? I think that was the one and only day that happen in our life, wasn't it? As we know she cries when we cry and sometimes she still cries when we laugh. What a rare moment. It's a dedicated ceremony, an aniversary, but not wedding. The easy way to tell is its birthday.

I thought it was lovely when you forget all birthdays, including your own, to find that somebody remembers you. But then i think again, how do you expect them to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? Mehehehe... By the way, a cake and gifts don't matter much. These common things aren't really me. Also ribbons, paper hats and such. For me today is friendly friday. Fresh air... Fresh idea... Fresh talent... Fresh energy... So in this last friday in February, i just wanna say: have a lovely birthday to people who celebrate it.

There is a case i wanna share with you here. Last night, I remember what my friend has said to me. He said: "when you were born, everybody was laughing there and you were crying out loud. So as you live to blow a thousand candles, live your life humbly. Till the time when you die, you would be the one laughing and everybody else would be crying." Yes it is. It will be a rainy day when it comes, but it isn't really rain. Even Angels are crying because they lost their most beautiful you in the world.

So, today, in this my day, let me say something to all of you: have a great week ahead, good people, and have a smile in all the way :)

- A Piscean, 24-02-2012 -

1 komentar:

Happy Indah Nurlita mengatakan...

Happy Birthday, Dilaaa :)